The Center Excellence on Sustainable Agricultural Intensification and Nutrition (CE SAIN)
aims to foster private sector innovation, agricultural research, education and training, and
public-sector capacity building through improved collaboration and knowledge sharing
focusing on enhancing food and nutritional security in Cambodia. Founded in 2016 by the
Royal University of Agriculture and Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Collaborative
Research on Sustainable Intensification at Kansas State University through the support from
USAID, CE SAIN has been implementing various programs and projects and using its
learning and experience to capture best management practices and promote expertise,
innovations in agriculture, food security and nutrition as well as engage with private sector
to promote agricultural entrepreneurship through partnership with national and internal
Based on the expansion of our activities, CE SAIN is looking for dynamic and passionate
professionals to join our team in a position as follow:
Terms of Reference (ToR): Communications Officer (1 Post)
Position Title: Communications Officer
Location: Royal University of Agriculture, Phnom Penh with travels to provinces
Reporting: Development Manager
Salary range: Commensurate with degree and experience ($450 to
Contract: Probationary period of three months; yearly contracts based on
Salary range: Commensurate with degree and experience ($550 to $800/month).
Contract: Probationary period of three months; yearly contracts based on performance.
Summary: Communications Officer (CO) will assist the Development and Public Affairs
Office in creating and publishing content, brainstorming ideas, overseeing center activities
and putting together promotional and extension materials and other publications. CO will
also assist in monitoring media coverage and attending both internal and external events
at CE SAIN
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Design marketing (project fact sheet, success story/case study, testimony, project
info., ,…) and extension materials (technical leaflet, brochures, and video)
- Take photo and video archives of CE SAIN events
- Assist Communications Team to produce short videos/short documentary
- Collaborate and manage social media of CE SAIN (Facebook Page, Website,
Instagram, Telegram Channel and YouTube)
- Monitor trends and Facebook Insight Analysis in CE SAIN Facebook Page.
- Compile and update contact list of CE SAIN team activities in ATP and the local communities.
- Provide administrative support Development and Public Affairs Office
- Assist Communications Team and Development Manager as requested implementation in the local communities.
- A current senior student or fresh graduate in Mass Media Communication, Media
Management, Communication, Information Technology, Computer Science and other
- Familiarity with social media platforms, graphic design, and video editing software
would be a considerable advantage.
- Creative and willing to learn something new
- Demonstrated interest in agricultural sector
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to work, in a team or without supervision as required, and to meet the
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their current resume and cover letter
referring to the position applied to CE SAIN via email@example.com
Closing date: June 30, 2022.
For further information, please contact us via 023-6365-226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CE SAIN would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted candidates will
be contacted for an interview.
|Type of Employment||Full-time|