The Center Excellence on Sustainable Agricultural Intensification and Nutrition (CE SAIN) aims to foster private sector innovation, agricultural research, education and training, and public-sector capacity building through improved collaboration and knowledge sharing focusing on enhancing food and nutritional security in Cambodia. Founded in 2016 by the Royal University of Agriculture and Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Collaborative Research on Sustainable Intensification at Kansas State University through the support from USAID, CE SAIN has been implementing various programs and projects to capture best management practices and promote expertise, innovations in agriculture, food security and nutrition as well as engage with private sector to promote agricultural entrepreneurship through partnership with national and international entities.
Terms of Reference (ToR): Finance Intern
Project Title (If applicable):
Position Title: Finance Intern
Location: Phnom Penh
Reporting: Finance Manager
Salary Range: $200
Contract: 6 months with extension
Summary (Purpose and overall roles): Finance Intern responsibilities assist day-to-day on reviews the request and supporting document submitted by CE SAIN and CE SAIN project staff, entry financial data into accounting system, preparing financial voucher and other tasks assign by manager.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Main Responsibility 1: Assist Day-to-Day check and reviews disbursement request from staff and supporting document.
- Assist on checking all advance request, expense/reimbursement request, advance settlement from staff and supporting document [ invoice, receipt, and procurement document (purchase request, invitation for quotation, quotations, supplier evaluation, and purchase ordered…etc ].
- Assist on checking and recalculate the request and advance settlements from staff.
- Assist on follow up staff advance to make sure that they clearing on time.
- Assist on daily and Monthly filling all financial voucher and other document
2. Main responsibility 2: Assist in Preparing financial voucher and update cash book for CE SAIN and CE SAIN Project.
- Assist on issue finance voucher such as advance voucher, expense/reimbursement voucher, advance settlement voucher, receipt voucher, journal voucher, and transfer voucher.
- Assist on checking and ensure that account code is correct.
- Assist on Daily update CE SAIN Project cash book.
3.Main responsibility 3: Assist on entry financial data transaction into accounting system
- Assist on posting all financial data include into accounting system and make sure that account code and donor budget code are correct.
- Other task assigns by line manager.
Minimum Required Qualification
- At least Junior or Senior student majoring in finance or accounting.
- Ability to use in Ms office and have knowledge on accounting software such QuickBooks system and other database applications.
- Good in written and spoken English and Khmer language.
- Able to work under pressure for the deadlines
- Commitment: Commits to the job and puts in effort to meet deadlines.
- Willing to Learn: Able to profit by experience and learn from mistakes.
- Stress Management: Ability to control stress through reacts positively to pressure and handles extra workloads competently.
- Team Work: Works well as a team player and contributes to team spirit and Works collaboratively and respectively with colleagues and team.
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to communication effectively and interact very well across the organization, stakeholders, and others.
- Communication Skills: Able to communicate ideas and expressions well, whether spoken or written.
- Integrity: Displays honesty, trustworthiness, sense of duty and dependability
- Problem Solving: Ability to find better resolutions for any key issues, disagreement, and conflict.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their current resume and cover letter referring the position applied to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: July 07, 2022.
For further information, please contact us via 023-6365-226 or email@example.com
CE SAIN would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
|Type of Employment