The Center of Excellence on Sustainable Agricultural Intensification and Nutrition (CE SAIN) aims to foster private sector innovation, agricultural research, education and training, and public-sector capacity building through improved collaboration and knowledge sharing focusing on enhancing food and nutritional security in Cambodia. Founded in 2016 by the Royal University of Agriculture and Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Collaborative Research on Sustainable Intensification at Kansas State University through the support from USAID, CE SAIN has been implementing various programs and projects to capture best management practices and promote expertise, innovations in agriculture, food security and nutrition as well as engage with the private sector to promote agricultural entrepreneurship through partnership with national and internal entities.
Program Officer (1 Position)
- Salary:$500 – $750
Location: Royal University of Agriculture (Phnom Penh) with travel to provinces
Reporting: Program Manager
Citizenship: Cambodia Salary range: Commensurate with degree and experience
Contract: Probationary period of three months; yearly contract based on performance.
Summary: The program officer (PO) in conjunction with other members of the Operations Program Unit to administer and monitor the progress of CE SAIN’s existing programs. PO assists Program Manager (PM) in coordinating the submission of reports beneficiaries and uploading into the system for documentation of M&E purpose. PO also assistants PM and Development Manager (DM) in developing the M&E system for CE SAIN.
- Required Qualification/Skills
- Master’s degree in Business Management, International Development, Development Studies, Sociology, or related fields with knowledge about agriculture or bachelor’s degree with at least three years of professional work experience.
- Dynamic professional with experience in project management, budget management and reporting.
- Good knowledge and understanding of project cycle management best practices.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good Experience in collaboratively working with and through partner organizations and government departments for project implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of capacity building and training development strategy.
- Ability to coordinate the events with both local and international partners
- Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate various responsibilities and prioritize conflicting demands and deadlines
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to communicate in the public environment effectively.
How to Apply
*Please submit your CV to email : email@example.com