The Center Excellence on Sustainable Agricultural Intensification and Nutrition (CE SAIN) aims to foster private
sector innovation, agricultural research, education and training, and public-sector capacity building through
improved collaboration and knowledge sharing focusing on enhancing food and nutritional security in Cambodia.
Founded in 2016 by the Royal University of Agriculture and Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Collaborative
Research on Sustainable Intensification at Kansas State University through the support from USAID, CE SAIN has
been implementing various programs and projects and using its learning and experience to capture best management practices and promote expertise, innovations in agriculture, food security, and nutrition as well as engage with private sector to promote agricultural entrepreneurship through partnership with national and internal entities. Based on the expansion of our activities, CE SAIN is looking for dynamic and passionate professionals to join our team in a position as follow:
Position Title: Project Coordinator
Project Title: Development of Bighead Catfish Culture for Sustainable Aquaculture in Cambodia
Location: Royal University of Agriculture, Phnom Penh with travels to provinces
Reporting: Program Manager
Salary range: Commensurate with degree and experience ($800 to $1100/month).
Contract: Probationary period of three months; yearly contracts based on performance.
Summary: The Project Coordinator will undertake all overall responsibilities of project activities, planning, coordination and collaboration, reporting, and communications.
Specific roles and responsibilities:
- Oversees day-to-day CE SAIN activities of the project.
- Serves as primary contact for the project and responds to needs and requests from CE SAIN and the donor.
- Monitors the implementation of all project activities and ensures that they are aligned with workplan and
meets the objectives and goals of the project.
- Coordinates activities of the project and serves as the primary point of contact for information about the
- Collaborate with CE SAIN team to provide support and strengthen the engagement of project activities with
- Synthesizes information and prepares reports (quarterly) highlighting accomplishments and responsible for
timely submission to donors.
- Ensures that project budgets are appropriately managed and reported.
- Manages communications with local and national partners and stakeholders.
- MS or Ph.D. in agricultural science, business/program management, or related fields.
- Experience in project management skills.
- Knowledge and experience of aquaculture in Cambodia
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written (English and Khmer).
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven experience/leadership in program management and/or communication.
- Two years of post higher degree experience.
- Experience of working in aquaculture program management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their current resume and cover letter referring to the position to CE SAIN via email@example.com by December 06, 2021.
For further information, please contact us via 023-6365-226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CE SAIN would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
* Closing date: December 06, 2021
|Type of Employment||Full-time|